User Orientation Programmer :
Every year central library conducts orientation programmer for First year and Direct second year students
to achieve following objectives:
- Raise student awareness of librarians’ roles in supporting academic activities;
- Promote the Library as the BEST source of online information for scholarly research;
- Introduce students to the physical Library space and different material types;
- Help students to know how to search book by using “Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)”.
- Provide an environment where students can meet their peers.