Circulation: Book Lending
|Description||No. of Books issued||Period of Loan|
|Students (FE to BE)||03||15 days|
|Students (ME)||03||30 days|
|PHD Students||05||30 days|
|Non Teaching Staff||02||15 days|
Library membership is free to all students, faculty and staff of the AISSMS, Institute of Information Technology. We are three institutes membership as follows
- Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI), Pune : 03 membership cards
- Jaykar Library, Pune University : 01 membership card
Photocopy service has been provided by library to the students and faculties.
A service that helps you to make full use of the resources in the library. It includes;
- Guidelines in the use of information resources & services.
- Instructions for accessing online resource including Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) & e – journals.
Information Alert Services
- New Arrivals: Display the books at new arrival section besides entrance of the library.
- News Items Display :Display of newspaper clippings related to the engineering & others S & T Developments.
Book Bank Facility
Students from SC/ST category eligible for scholarship can make use of this facility. Each student can borrow 5 books for one semester.
Plagiarism Check Facility
Library staff members are giving plagiarism check facilities to faculty members, Phd students, and PG & UG students.
ID Card Printing
Central Library provides ID card to the college students, faculties and staff.