|Professional Body||Logo||Year of Formation|
|Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers _ IETE||2008|
|1.||Hon. Secretary||Hon’ble Shri Malojiraje Chhatrapati|
|2.||Chairman (College Development Committee)||Hon’ble Shri Ajay Uttamrao Patil|
|3.||Principal||Dr. Pradeep Mane|
|4.||Professional Body Coordinator of IETE,||Dr. Mohini Sardey (H. O. D. E&TC dept.)|
|5.||Staff Member (E&TC Engineering Dept,)||Mrs. Geeta Dhananjay Salunke|
|6.||Student Member||Yash Gawade|
|7.||Student Member||Gaurav Sonavane|
IETE: The Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers (IETE) is an Indian professional society devoted to the advancement of science, technology, electronics, telecommunication and information technology.
Department had started student chapters of IETE Students Forum (ISF) in 2008.
- To promote Engineering disciplines like Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Information Technology and allied subjects & application of these and to facilitate the exchange of information and ideas on these subjects amongst IETE members.
- To setup IETE Students Forum at each recognised Engineering colleges/Universities with the assistance and involvement of senior faculty members of the Institution. The IETE Centre in the region shall provide support and coordination in the establishment and the working of the forum.
- To plan and organize technical programmes and activities, such as expert lectures, workshops, seminars, symposia, exhibitions etc for the benefit of student members on a regular basis.
- To provide a common platform for the student members to exchange ideas and information on the topics of their interest e.g., curriculum, employment / higher educational opportunities, emerging trends, new development etc;
- To facilitate technical visits / practical training / project work / employment, of the student members in R&D laboratories, industries, academic institutions etc;
- To encourage team work and the spirit of self-reliance among the student members;
- To serve as a focal point at the institution on all aspects of professional development of the student members.
- To meet these objectives, the IETE student’s forum shall arrange frequent meetings of the student members together with experts / academic / R&D / industries leaders as well as IETE centers executive committee members.
- Programmes of common interest may also be arranged involving student’s forum at many institutions in the city, region etc
- Students learn to work in team, inculcate skills like leadership skills, organization skills, soft skills and they become confident and more responsible.
- IETE student chapter of department has received first prize for IETE Students’ Forum in the year 2010-11, 2011-12, 2012-13 and Second prize for IETE Students’ Forum activity in the year 2013-14.
List of Staff Members with IETE Membership No.
|Sr. No.||Staff Name||IETE Membership No.|
|1||Dr. P. B. Mane||F152202|
|2||Dr. D. K. Shedge||M-216368|
|3||Dr. M.P. Sardey||M-236037|
|4||Dr. S. B. Dhonde||F502021|
|5||Dr. V. K. Bairagi||M-210667|
|6||Prof. H. D. Shinde||M-192508|
|7||Prof. V. K. Patil||M-235940|
|8||Dr. M. S. Vanjale.||M-237649|
|9||Prof. V. N. Ghodke||M-238100|
|10||Prof. S. S. Nikam.||M-237645|
|11||Prof. M. P. Gajare.||M-237648|
|12||Prof. S. B. Pokarkar.||M-237647|
|13||Prof. D. A. Itole.||M-237650|
|14||Prof. D.M. Yewale||M-238099|
|15||Prof. S. V. Lohar||AM-238108|
|16||Prof. Vineeta Philip||M-237646|
|17||Prof. G. D. Salunke||M-235941|
|18||Prof. R. N. Jadhav||M-238098|
|19||Prof. C. K. Bhange||M-238097|
|20||Prof. S. O. Ahire||M-501992|
|21||Prof. H. B. Magar||AM-232501|
|22||Prof. S. P. Gopnaryan||M501975|
|23||Prof. A. S. Ubale||M 502006|
|24||Prof. A. A. Chaudhari||M502005|
|25||Dr. D. R. Shende||M-216366|