In case of any difficulty in filling up the Scholarship form SC, ST, SBC, OBC&VJNT Students please contact Mr Mole (Scholarship Section) Mobile No. 9822749513
SC/ST/OBC/SBC/VJ/NT Freeships & Scholarships
|SC||No income limit (Tution + Exam + development)||Income less than 2.5 Lakhs (Tution + Exam + Development + Hostel + Maintenance)|
|ST||No income limit (Tution + Exam + Development)||Income less than 2.5 Lakhs (Tuition + Exam + Hostel + Maintenance)|
|OBC||Income less than 8 Lakhs (50% Tuition Fee + Exam)||Income less than 1 Lakh (50% Tuition Fee + Exam + Maintenance + Hostel)|
|SBC||Income less than 8 Lakhs (Tuition Fee + Exam)||Income less than 1 Lakh (Tuition Fee + Exam + Maintenance + Hostel)|
|VJ/NT||Income less than 8 Lakhs (Tuition Fee + Exam)||Income less than 1 Lakh (Tuition Fee + Exam + Maintenance + Hostel)|
Rajarshri Chattrapati Shahu Mahraj scholarship (Economically Backward Class)
- Only for students in Maharashtra
- For open Category
- 50% of Tuition fees + Exam fees
- Income less than 8 lakhs (From 2018-19)
- Documents required :- Income certificate from Tahsildar, Ration card, SSC, HSC, Cap allotment
Dr. Punjabrao Deshmukh hostel allowance scholarship
- For Pune, Mumbai, Nagpur, Aurangabad regions – 3000/- Rs. Each month (scholarship for total 10 months will be given)
- Parents – must be farmers (owing small land) or registered manual laborer
- Parents must have income less than 1 lakh.
AICTE – Pragati Scholarship Scheme For Girl Students
- An amount of INR 50,000 per annum is given to the scholarship winners for every year.
- Parents must have income less than 8 lakh.
Indian Oil Academic Scholarships
|Sr. No|| Stream
|Duration for which Scholarship will be awarded and minimum duration of course||No. of
|Minimum Eligibility marks in Qualifying Exam||Scholarship amount per month
|1||10+/ITI||2 years||2000||10th||65%||60%||50%||Rs. 1000|
|2||Engineering||4 years||300||12th||65%||60%||50%||Rs. 3000|
|3||MBBS||4 years||200||12th||65%||60%||50%||Rs. 3000|
|4||MBA||2 years||100||Graduation||65%||60%||50%||Rs. 3000|
Rasiklal Manikchand Dhariwal Foundation Scholarship
|● 12th standard – above 75%
● For economically backward students
● For engineering, Medical, Architecture, Pharmacy, Bio Technology, etc. professional courses
● Only restricted for Pune region
|Contact – Manikchand House 100-101, Behind Le Meridian, Kennedy Road, Pune 411001.|
Lila Poonawalla Foundation Scholarship
|● Age limit: 20 years. (As on June 2015)
● Family’s total annual income should not be exceed Rs 3,50,000/- per annum
● Minimum 60% marks in 10th & 12th examination
|● The scholarship is for a period of 4 academic years and minimum overall score of 60% marks each academic year in the same college.
● Only those candidates who have taken admission in 1st year of Engineering for academic year 2015-16 are eligible to apply
● The Scholarship amount will not exceed Rs. 50,000/- per year
● For any queries please contact: Ms. Priyanka Korwalikar
● Contact No.: (020) 27224264 / 65 / 9766728535
● Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
|● The candidate must have obtained a minimum 60 % in the previous Year.
● The maximum age limit for the candidate is 25 years.
Students appearing for the last year of Engineering degree / diploma and the post graduate students are not eligible for this Scholarship.
● The total family income of the candidate should not exceed INR.3 Lacs.
● This scholarship program can be availed by Students currently residing /studying in and around Pune, Jamshedpur, Nagar, Phaltan and Indore (Dewas / Pithampur) ONLY.
|● Application forms will be scrutinized and the 1st round of eligible candidates will be called for an Aptitude Test in September 2015.
● The candidates selected after the Aptitude Test shall be invited for a round of personal interview in the month of October 2015.
● The final list of selected candidates will be announced in November 2015
|Cummins India Office Campus Tower A Survey No. 21, Balewadi Pune – 411 045 Tel: +91 20 6706 7000
Scholarships for 10+2 & Undergraduate students
|Sr. No.||Foundation Name||Website|
|1.||Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana||www.kvpy.org.in|
|2.||National Institute of Science Education & Research||www.niser.ac.in|
|3.||Saha Institute of Science||www.saha.ac.in|
|4.||Indian Institute of Science||www.lisc.ernet.in|
|5.||Netaji Subhash national Institute of sports||www.nsnis.org|
|6.||Central Board of Secondary Education||www.cbse.nic.in|
|7.||National Council of Agriculture Research||www.icar.org.in|
|8.||National Scholarship for Talented Rural Students||www.gettarget.com|
|9.||National Council of Science & Technology||www.dst.gov.in|
|10.||Higher education Commission||www.hec.gov.in|
|11.||Indian Mathematics Olympiad||www.nbhm.dae.gov.in|
|12.||Department for Welfare for SC/ ST/ OBC||www.scstwelfare.delhigovt.nic.in|
|13.||K C Mahindra Education Trust||www.mahindra.com|
|14.||Indian Oil Scholarships||www.scholarshipsindia.com|
|15.||Foundation for Academic Excellence||www.scholarshipsindia.com|
Education Loan Bank & their Websites
|Bank of Baroda||www.bankofbaroda.com|
|Bank of India||www.bankofindia.com|
|Bank of Maharashtra||www.bankofmaharshtra.in|
|Central Bank of India||www.centralbankofindia.co.in|
|Indian Overseas Bank||www.iob.com|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||www.obcindia.co.in|
|Punjab and Ind Bank||www.psbindia.com|
|Punjab National Bank||www.pnbindia.com|
|State Bank of India||www.sbi.co.in|
|ING Vysya Bank||www.ingvysyabank.com|