|Professional Body||Logo||Year of Formation|
|Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)||2014|
|Name||Dr. A. D. Shiralkar|
|Designation||IEEE Student Branch Counsellor Head, Electrical Engineering Department|
|Qualifications||BE (Electrical), ME (Control System), PhD (Electrical Engineering)|
|Experience||Teaching: 20 Years|
|1.||Hon. Secretary||Hon’ble Shri Malojiraje Chhatrapati|
|2.||Chairman (College Development Committee)||Hon’ble Shri Ajay Uttamrao Patil|
|3.||Principal||Dr. Pradeep B. Mane|
|4.||Professional Body Coordinator of IEEE||Dr. A.D.Shiralkar|
|5.||Student Member||Sarang Chambhare|
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE):
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) is the world’s largest technical professional organization dedicated to advancing technology for the benefit of humanity. It is designed to serve professionals involved in all aspects of the electrical, electronic, and computing fields and related areas of science and technology. IEEE and its members inspire a global community through IEEE’s highly cited publications, conferences, standards, professional and educational activities.
AISSMS IOIT IEEE Student Branch STB 63161 was formed in the year 2014. It is dedicated to serving the purpose of helping its members to enrich their technical knowledge and expertise.
The aim of IEEE Student Branch is to build a platform to introduce careers in technology to students around the world.
- To inspire a global community through IEEE’s highly cited publications, conferences, standards, professional and educational activities.
- To help members to enrich their technical knowledge and expertise.
- To conduct technical, social, and techno-social activities such as webinars, expert lectures, workshops, hands-on sessions, and competitions, etc. for students of all branches.
- To creates awareness and encourages students to utilize the benefits of IEEE membership, including competitions, and international conference grants.
- Establish network with other technology professionals
- Establish a professional profile highlighting students’ accomplishments
- Students will be able to join and participate in discussions on various technical interests
- Students can create a group to share and collaborate on projects
- Students will be able to participate in IEEE events and activities throughout the world
List of Staff Members with IE(I) Membership No.
|Sr. No.||Faculty Name||IEEE Membership No.|
|1||Dr. P. B. Mane||M92531021|
|2||Dr. A. D. Shiralkar||92946139|
|3||Dr. V. K. Bairagi||M94220085|
|4||Mrs. Reshma Totare||97438344|
|5||Dr. J. B. Patil||97367137|
|6||Mr. Prashant Wakhare||95671705|
|7||Dr. Rakesh Bapu Dhumale||93344436|
|8||Mr. S. S. Jagtap||93789864|
|9||Mr. Shashikant Kale||97402720|
|10||Mr. Chetan Aher||M97338140|
|11||Ms. Amrapali S. Chavan||M 92568003|
|12||Ms. Pradnya N. Gulhane||M97402696|
|13||Ms. Anuradha S Varal||M97402723|
|14||Prof. S.R. Kokane||97487137|
|15||Dr. S. A. Panwar||97090475|