|Professional Body||Logo||Year of Formation|
|Computer Society of India _ CSI||2009|
|Name||Mrs. Archana G. Said|
|Designation||Student Branch Coordinator, Assistant Professor, Department of Computer Engineering|
|Qualifications||M.E. (Computer Engineering), Pursuing PhD (Computer Engineering)|
|Experience||Teaching: 16 Years|
|1.||Hon. Secretary||Hon’ble Shri Malojiraje Chhatrapati|
|2.||Chairman (College Development Committee)||Hon’ble Shri Ajay Uttamrao Patil|
|3.||Principal||Dr. Pradeep Mane|
|4.||Head of Department||Dr. S.N.Zaware|
|5.||Professional Body Coordinator ofCSI,||Mrs. Archana G. Said|
|6.||Student Member||Ms. Kirti Chiplunkar|
|7.||Student Member||Ms. Vishakha Deshmukh|
Computer Society of India (CSI):
Department had started student chapters of computer society of India (CSI) membership number I01208 in the year 2009 to motivate students to participate in co-curricular activities. Students’ innovative ideas are supported and guided through this chapter. Students are exposed to various opportunities in various events at state/national level activities and competitions.
Aim: To facilitate knowledge sharing, learning and career enhancement for all categories of IT Professionals
- To inspire and nurture students, and help them to incorporate into the IT community.
- To give opportunity to students to interact with Industry professionals.
- To create awareness about trending opportunities in the IT field, by collaborating with distinguished academicians, researchers and practitioners.
- To encourage students to participate in various types of technical events like workshops, symposiums, conferences etc.
- Students will be recognized by CSI membership identity card.
- Student’s knowledge will be enhanced through technology update activities under CSI.
- Students will be able to access technical articles through CSI magazines, newsletter and conferences.
- Leadership and team work qualities will be developed among students.
List of Staff Members with CSI Membership No.
|Sr.No.||Staff Name||CSI Membership No.|
|4||Ms. S.P.Pimpalkar||I 1503109|
|5||Ms. P.S.Gaikwad||I 1503704|
|7||Mrs. M.P.Nerkar||l 1503706|
|8||Mrs. M.A.Zope||l 1503705|
|10||Mrs. S.R. Agrawal||I1505936|