User Orientation Programme
Every year central library conducts orientation programmer for First-year and Direct second-year students to achieve the following objectives:
- Raise student awareness of librarians’ roles in supporting academic activities;
- Promote the Library as the BEST source of online information for scholarly research;
- Introduce students to the physical Library space and different material types;
- Help students to know how to search book by using “Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)”.
- Provide an environment where students can meet their peers.
This is to inform you that the exhibition of engineering books has been conducted by Central Library on 30th April’2018 for faculties and students. It played a great role in promoting the reading habit among users and also for keeping abreast of new titles in the engineering field. Faculties suggested 50 – 65 titles and many students had purchased the books from exhibition.