User Orientation Programmer :
Every year central library conducts orientation programmer for First year and Direct second year students to achieve following objectives:
- Raise student awareness of librarians’ roles in supporting academic activities;
- Promote the Library as the BEST source of online information for scholarly research;
- Introduce students to the physical Library space and different material types;
- Help students to know how to search book by using “Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC)”.
- Provide an environment where students can meet their peers.
Book Exhibition (20th April 2018) :
This is to inform you that the exhibition of engineering books has been conducted by Central Library on 30th April’2018 for faculties and students. It played a great role in promoting the reading habit among users and also for keeping abreast of new titles in the engineering field. Faculties suggested 50 – 65 titles and many students had purchased the books from exhibition.