|Name||Shilpa P. Pimpalkar|
|Designation||Grievance Redressal Committee/Counselling
Department of Computer Engineering
|Qualifications||M.E. (Computer Engineering),
|Specialization||Machine Learning ,NLP|
|Experience||Teaching: 20 Years | Research: 3 Years|
The Committee Members are as follows:
|Name of the committee coordinator||Ms.Shilpa P. Pimpalkar ( Computer Engineering Dept)|
|Members||Dr.A. A. Shinde (Instrumentation Engineering)
Dr.M. A. Thalor (Information Technology)
Dr.S. N. Zaware (Computer Engineering )
Dr.S. V. Limkar ( Artificial Intelligence & Data Science)
Dr.M. P. Sardey ( E&TC Engineering )
Dr.A. D. Shiralkar (Electrical Engineering)
Dr.P. G. Musrif (Engineering Sciences)
Dr.M. S. Vanjale (IQAC)
Mr.A. J. Mate (Administrative Officer)
Vision: Secure civil liberties for everybody.
Mission: Empowering civil liberties using constitutional rights.
Students Grievance Redressal:
The cell is intended to find solutions for grievances like physical or mental harassment, complaints regarding class room teaching, class room management, completion of syllabus, teaching methodology, infrastructure maintenance and up gradation, etc. if and when they arise.
To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the students in order to maintain a harmonious educational environment on the campus.
The objectives of the Students Grievance Redressal Cell are:
- To develop an organisational framework to resolve grievances of
- To provide the students access to immediate, hassle free recourse to have their grievances redressed
- To identify systemic flaws in the design and administration of various departments and to seek solutions thereon
- To institute a monitoring mechanism to oversee the smooth functioning of the College.
- Smooth conduction of teaching-learning.
- Develop responsive and accountable attitude among all the student
Procedure for lodging complaint:
- The students may feel free to put up a grievance via written application, Email or suggestion box.
- Students and staff can give feedback through college website (Visit :https://aissmsioit.org/ -> important links -> Grievance Redressal ) or directly using link: https://forms.gle/q4eeEHnCQeD6TZGG6
- Discussion and corrective action on suggestions received through suggestion box or counselor or GFM.
- If the issues not resolve at counselor/GFM level then the Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
- The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.