To provide quality education in Electronics &Telecommunication engineering with professional ethics.
To develop technical competency, ethics for professional growth and a sense of social responsibility among students.
Program Education Objectives (PEO):
- To provide students with solid foundation in mathematics and fundamentals of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- To prepare students to analyze and solve real life problems.
- To inculcate professional and ethical attitude and good communication skills among students.
- To develop social awareness among students.
Program Specific Outcomes:
- Professional Skills: An ability to apply the fundamental concepts in E&TC Engineering to various areas such as advanced communications, Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Problem Solving Skills: To demonstrate profound knowledge in Micro controller, VLSI and Signal Processing with modern engineering tools to solve real life problems.
- Employability and Career development Skills: To develop social awareness along with ethical responsibility for career building and employability through industry oriented mini and major projects, industrial visit, seminars, workshops, internship and social visit.
Program Outcomes: Graduates will be able to
- Apply the knowledge of mathematics, science,engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.[Engineering knowledge]
- Identify, formulate, research literature, and analyse complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.[Problem analysis]
- Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet the specified needs with appropriate consideration for the public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.[Design/development of solutions]
- Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.[Conduct investigations of complex problems]
- Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques,resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modelling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations. [Modern tool usage]
- Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.[The engineer and society]
- Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts,and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.[Environment and sustainability]
- Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.[Ethics]
- Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.[Individual and team work]
- Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as, being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.[Communication]
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.[Project management and finance]
- Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.[Life-long learning]