To provide quality education in Electronics &Telecommunication engineering with professional ethics.
To develop technical competency, ethics for professional growth and a sense of social responsibility among students.
PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES
- To provide students with solid foundation in mathematics and fundamentals of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering.
- To prepare students to analyze and solve real life problems.
- To inculcate professional and ethical attitude and good communication skills among students.
- To develop social awareness among students.
- Graduate will be able to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, electronics and telecommunication engineering subjects.
- Graduate will be able to identify, formulate and solve electronics and telecommunication engineering problems.
- Graduate will be able to design, develop and fabricate electronics and telecommunication systems.
- Graduate will be able to use engineering knowledge and methods to conduct experiments, analyze and interpret data of electronics and telecommunication systems.
- Graduate will be able to use modern engineering tools.
- Graduate will be a socially responsible individual who will be able to solve social issues relevant to the professional engineering practice.
- Graduate will be able to show impact of engineering solutions on the society.
- Graduate will be able to demonstrate knowledge of professional and ethical responsibilities.
- Graduate will be able to work effectively as an individual and as a member of team on multidisciplinary projects and problems.
- Graduate will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form.
- Graduate will be able to develop project management skills.
- Graduate will be able to develop ability for lifelong learning.
Mapping between Program Outcomes to Program Educational Objectives
|I||Solid Foundation in mathematics and Fundamentals of E&TC Engg.||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|II||Analyze and Solve Real Life Problems||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|III||Professional and Ethical Attitude & Good Communication Skills||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|