The conference proceeding invites academics and industry researchers for publication of papers explaining literature review, problem statement, methodologies with appropriate results. The selected papers will be sent to the experts for review. Acceptance will be based on significant and innovative content, originality and unpublished quality work. Accepted and presented papers will be published in IEEE Explore digital library. The Conference also invites special topics, tools and applications in multidisciplinary areas with workshops, tutorial sessions by expert academicians and professionals.
Highlights: To imbibe the research culture in undergraduate students, the conference invites the undergraduate students to publish original, innovative and quality research work. The accepted and presented papers will be published in conference proceeding.
The conference invites the papers in the following domains /tracks but not limited to:
Track1: Smart computing
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning;
- Data Mining and Text mining
- Big Data Analytics and Metrics
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Computing;
- Natural Language Processing and Machine Translation;
- Parallel and Distributed Algorithms;
- Pattern Recognition and Analysis;
- Modeling Systems and Software Engineering;
- Ubiquitous and High-Performance Computing.
Track2: Network and communication
- Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Networks;
- Communication Architecture;
- Control Systems and Applications
- Real-Time Networking;
- Optical Networks and Systems Protocols and Standards;
- Satellite and Space Communications;
- Smart Grid Systems and Intelligent Control,
- Smart Communication System Models.
Track 3: Image and signal processing
- Image and Video processing
- Object recognition
- Speech processing
- Medical imaging
Track 4: Cyber security
- Information, network and applications security
- Access control, web filters and firewalls
- Intrusion detection and incident response
- Vulnerability assessment and mitigating attack
- Social engineering and phishing attacks
- Information security management and governance.
- Software security and secure coding
Track 5: Iot and Automation
- Industrial Networks and Automation
- Cognitive Approach for Robotics
- Mobile Robots and Intelligent Autonomous Systems
- Human-Machine Interfaces